Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to Disney we go!

DH discussed it at length and we were in agreement: No DIsney until 2009. Um then DH got an e-mail claiming that the time to book Free dining is almost over and well, he said well, lets just do it! Being ever the level headed one, I protested, but he insisted, so here is it 3 days later and I have our room booked, airline tickets, ADR's (Advance dining reservations) and even reserved a golf cart to use!

All done while setting up and throwing a party for my new 6 YO, picking my dad up at the airport, registering all 3 kidlets for swimming and gymnastics for the summer, going to church and trying to relax. Um no, the laundry did not get done, but hey, I took on a lot this weekend, and I am getting caught up today!

SOOOOO Back we go! YAY!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home