Friday, February 01, 2008

Are all boys weird, or just the ones I know?

The Boy and I are on our way to the doc in a bit.

Not sure WHY, but The Boy found the white out I had just used on M's homework and in the split second it took him to find it and open it, decided to try it IN his eye.

I rinsed it out the best I could, put a warm compress on it, then called the doc. We got the first appointment, so off to the doc at 8:45.

WHY? WHY? WHY? I can understand in the nose, or even in the mouth, but your eye? Seriously?

No one said having children would be boring.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger UmJosé said...

My little brother once sticked a gummy bear waaaaaay down his nose... Why? No one really knows... And every one asked me if I had ordered him to do it...

And yes, boys are weird. I should know, I was once not too long ago... Now I'm a guy. (Which isn't better :P )

[Z]

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home