Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm no longer waiting for something interesting to happen.

I've decided my "ordinary" life is interesting enough.

This morning I pulled out a fistful size clump from the vacuum. No, this isn't very interesting, but the opening I pulled it from was about an inch and a half across, and I only reached in as far as my 2 fingers would allow without removing the brush rollers. I managed to pull out a handful of lint, 2 puzzle pieces, a cap to something we got around Christmas time, several hair ties and assorted papers. I guess I need to get better about picking things up before I start to vacuum.

So now you know that I may not be the best housekeeper, but I do vacuum, and I do know what to do when the vacuum isn't sucky anymore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home