Friday, June 22, 2007

My Baby is now a terrific Two!!

Yes, the boy is getting big! He is TWO!!

I still am in a bit of shock over it. He was totally un aware of it, but had fun blowing out the candle on his ice cream cake tonight.

We've been praying "Terrific Twos" over him, so I hope that the "other" TWO stays away!!! I know he will have his moments, but I am very much looking forward to watching him grow! I can't wait to experience Disney with a 2 YO!!

Of course, DH, as he was putting the candle on the cake made the comment "Wow, next time we use this 2, someone will be turning 12" EEEEK!!! 12?!?!?!

FOr now I will watch my boy sleep in his big boy race car bed and think back to this day 2 short years ago when he was born after a fairly easy birth, A VBAC that was BY FAR the easiest of my deliveries.

hmm Perhaps a Haiku to celebrate:

The Boy is now Two!
He is a baby no more.
Except in my mind.

*sigh* OK I've Haiku'd better than that before, but there it is.

Happy Birthday to The Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home