Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just another day

I am up, dressed to the slippers, sipping some decaf tea. I got one kid out the door with a full belly and fully dressed for the weather (It is curerntly 8 degrees out.) I have done PT on the boy, fed and dressed the remainder of the kids here and accepted the drop off of another boy. The 3 kids are watching The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle in spanish on DVD.

I ate a yummy breakfast of day old fresh made bread toasted with butter and honey and have the DW running with all the dirty dishes (Well, except for my tea cup) and the Dryer and washer running with more clothes waiting patitently to have their turn in the washer disco and dryer after party.

This weekend we are going to look at a house. We long outgrew this house and are in need of at least more bedrooms. Having 3 kids squished into one small bedroom isn't fun, but at least it forces me to stay organized. It is a cute older farmhouse, and although there is no garage, there is room to grow on the acre and a half land that will come with it. We are totally leaving it up to God, if this is the house for us, but we did go for preapproval on a mortgage. I am excited about the prospect of "starting over" but scared, too. I know God will lead the way, and do find comfort in that!

OK Off to drink my tea and snack the kiddos. Yes, not smack, they want to have their AM snack LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home