Monday, December 18, 2006

ack!!

Here is is a week befoer Christmas, and while I felt well prepared before, I am realizing I am not.

Today already I have gotten 2 kids out the door to school and the 3rd is eating her lunch . Her bus will be here in about 10 minutes. I have laundry and dishes going, went grocery shopping and stopped at the bank. I have most of the groceries put away and went to my ILs house to pick up some cash. They can't figure out wha tto get hte kids, so I am buying the gifts and then returning them to to be wrapped and given to my children Christmas day.

I never got around to Christmas Cards, but have started to address the envelopes for our New Years News Letter.

As soon as M gets on the bus I have to run over to Salvation Army to help in a store straightening racks. My Sister manages it, but is shrt on help. I figured that since it is a charity, I Can volunteer for an hour or so, as a Christmas gift to Jesus,t ehn pick up the boy and shop for the gifts for my kids before getting back home in time to get the older 2 off the bus, then start on dinner. Phew.

I am getting some adult time in. My WOnderful DH and I attended a concert last night. A local radio station puts on a "KissMas Bash" and brings in a bunch of different acts to perform. Names of groups I don't remember, but songs I vaguesly recall. I was out and looked great and felt good and was a sexy hot woman for a change. I was home by 11:30 and in bed shortly after. Didn't say I was young and energetic. LOL!

Ok, M is putting on her oversized back pack and I need to help her wait for her bus. then on with my day. Just letting my poor blog know that I think about it often, but rarely get a chance to write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home