Wednesday, January 30, 2008

After a long day of cleaning I find out this:

The boy is very 2 these days, but yesterday he was being very sweet. He came up to me and said "Momma, Can I messy you?" Seeing the tape measure in his hand I said "Sure, Buddy!"

He says "Oh Day ay" and proceeds to put the heavy part of the tape measure on the floor and pulled up on the tape. The Boy got a very serious look on his face, leaned in to take a closer look at the "1 inch" mark and then looked me straight in the eye and said "ooooh, Momma, you messy 40 points" then went on his way.

I'm not sure what scale I was being measured on, but I hope 40 points is good. I've been busting my butt getting the house in shape! LOL! He even helped me vacuum before this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home