Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why hasn't there been an update?

That is what I keep asking myself every time I log in to read the next installment of my life. I like to read as if I am a stranger looking in, and every few days I pop in to see that, sadly, there is no update. Then I have to remind myself that is because I am the author the this so called blog, so I have to write it.

The trip was "interesting" but mostly uneventful. I got airsick for the first (ANd hopefully last) time of my life, but other than that, no real surprised. Hand and donor site look good, see you next year.

We are headed to the Shrine Circus next month, as guests of the Shrine Clowns. I keep offering to pay for the tickets after all they have done for us, but they keep refusing. They are great people!

SO at least there is something to look forward to.

Winter break is almost over, but it was about 3 days too long for me and the kids. We are all bickering at this point. Right now I am enjoying a bit of silence. DH took the girls to the studio so they could play on their computers (ALl the way to the basement LOL!) and the boy is napping. I wish I was a napper, otherwise I may be napping, too. Then again, if I were napping, I'd once again log in to look for an update and find none, so I guess its a good thing I'm not.

Ok nothing more to report at this time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home