Thursday, July 03, 2008

Doing Disney

I am very excited to report that we changed our Disney plans, thanks to a discount code I found online We are now going for 9 days instead of 6 and staying at Port Orleans Riverside instead of WIlderness Cabins. We are paying for the dining plan instead of getting it for free, but with canceling the golf cart, we are saving $500 over all. Not a bad deal for a family of 5 that wasn't going to go this year!

We are paid in full, less than 43 days out and have all our sit down meals planned out.

AND thanks to our other purchase this year, the Wii Fit, I should have a smokin' body to take on vacation! I may be sporting noticeable ab muscles! Me! A Mom of 3!

Anyway. I love planning Disney Vacations! They are even more fun to plan when you actually are going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home