Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back from FAYcation, but I've been too busy to post.

Vacation was GREAT! Wet, but great. I will do a proper trip report most likely after school starts later this week.

Life here has been crazy, BUT, School shopping is nearly complete, closet clean up has occurred (Who knew 3 kids under 8 could accumulate so many shoes?), House is clean, kitchen sinks are shiny, there is food in the house, and I am off to church in a bit. I start to volunteer there next month! YAY! Just one Sunday a month for now. OH. and I turned in my application for January admission to college EEEK!

SO lots going on. I can't believe Summer is almost over! As much as I love the "Freedom" that comes with Summer (Especially when swim lessons and Gymnastics are over) I look forward to settling into a routine!


SO, Look forward to me blogging away in the near future. (THat is if there is anyone out there that actually still reads this besides me LOL)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home