Monday, November 09, 2009

Its a new week!

Last week I had a successful root canal, even though my #4 tooth had 2 roots. The stubby one almost got away with hiding, but it was found and drilled out in time.

I also met my surgeon, who I really like! We have a date in 2-3 weeks. THe exact date I do not know yet, but I know we will see each other again ... LOL. Yes, by gall bladder needs to come out. I've been doing OK with just diet restrictions, but I never know what will make the nausea make an appearance. The nerve. SHowing up unannounced.

Saturday I took Pup to class and she is doing GREAT!! Still just baby steps of success with "heel", "Wait" is coming along nicely, and then she decided "we" needed to learn "longdog" and "roll over" this week as well! LOL!

Sunday we skipped church since the boy was up with nightmares like a yoyo. No idea why, he was crying so hard he could barely catch his breath each time. The final time I tucked him in, the only thing I could plainly hear is "M likes the big TV". um. I llike the big TV, too, but maybe that was not the best time to tell him. SO that afternoon we took advantage of 70ยบ temps (In BUFFALO?!? in NOVEMBER?!?) to clean out the garage. We have some empty shelves, a huge pile of trash, and when that pile is gone. our tenant will be able to park in there as well!

Today is nothing spectacular. I'm catching up on laundry, training the pup, making cookies, regular mom stuff. OOH Except the tooth fairy needs to come tonight AND same girl child needs to get to the dentist tomorrow. She looks like she has an abscess Lets hope it is an easy fix! I am sending her to school with a note. I'll pick her up at 1:30, whisk her off to the dentist and hopefully be home by 3 to get the boy off the bus. In Laws are on standby if I can't get home in time. 3:45 I have to pick up Girl CHild #1 at school.

SO there is the past week. Wednesday all the kids will be home. Thursday the Boy with get his filling taken care of and Friday I will get my filling taken care of and hope it does not turn into another root canal. By then I should also have my surgery date! Is it wrong of me to look forward to a bit of forced down time?

*sigh* cookies are done and kids need tucking in. Such is the life of a Trophy Wife in Training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home