Thursday, October 01, 2009

My newest train of thought on becoming a Trophy wife!

I know that I do not post nearly as much as I"d like to, but probably more than you want me too, but I have to share this with everyone. (And I use that term loosely since I think I only have 2 people that actually read this thing!)

I have discovered yet another training tool to help me become that Trophy wife I know I am!

This one deals with my attitude. I know it happens around here, so it must happen other places, too. I tell my wonderful, Dear Husband something important to me and he tends to "forget" about it or black out on certain points, or deny the conversation ever took place in the first place.

Well, I used to get aggravated at him, but I've come to realize, like most things in life, it is NOT his fault!!!

He was just distracted by my overall awesomeness to fully comprehend what I am telling him. So next time he gets mad at me for not reminding him about DInner at his Parents, I no longer sigh or get mad. I just take pity and remind myself what he has to deal with in living with awesomeness of this magnitude and help him work through it. He is a terrific judge of character, he just underestimated my awesomeness!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Tish said...

Your overall awesomeness is showing! :)

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home