Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Resolutions.

I tend to not make them, or make them so vague its impossible to fail.

We are working on measurable goals in my MOPS group this year and I have yet to fill mine out! (Yup, MOPS season is 1/2 over already!)

So, my standard goals of "Be better off than I am at this time next year and try at least one new things" will stay, but I need to implement something more concrete.

I guess a good place to start (And turn to!) will be devotion time. I should do this, I WANT to do this, I never seem to stick to it, or screw up the first part of the day/ week/ month/ year that I think "Why bother", so I will start with a tiny MEASURABLE baby step of trying to get 15 minutes A WEEK in place. How's that for measurable AND achievable?

I also want to work on my office. Yup, WAY back when a FLYlady group I am on had the motto of "Find the floor 2004" this was what I wanted to work on, but I had no real goals then. YES, I DID find the floor, and we have been using the front door for the kids, so I've even kept it reasonable clear. - Well a walk way is clear most of the time at least!

I even get most of my desk cleared off sometimes, but I can't seem to make it "stick". SO my measurable, achievable baby step will be to spend 5-10 minutes a week decluttering - and REMOVING the things I no longer love.

My FINAL "measurable and achievable" baby step will be to find a pair of jeans I absolutely LOVE then "find" the money to purchase them. I will need to be more on task with my budgeting and waste less! I will need to continue with my good food and exercise choices so they fit me for a LONG time. These jeans will fit me well, not gap or sag in anyplace, will not ride too high, or too low. Will move with me, not be too short or too long. Should not require a belt to keep them in place, and should be flattering overall. I may even *GASP* pay retail for them!

SO what are your goals? How will you judge your success?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home