Saturday, August 01, 2009

20 year reunion and all is well.

i do not seem nearly old enough to have a 20 year anniversary of anything, but I attended my 20 your HIgh School reunion last night. It was strange in a way, but mostly fun and refreshing. Strange in that I realize how much I've forgotten since I walked the halls of NW. Mostly the people! Some of my fellow reunion attenders were unrecognizable. It did not matter that their names were on their badges along with their senior pix, I still had no clue who some of these people were! Does that make me a bad person?

I had a great time catching up on those I've lost touch with and it was nice to see others whom I only speak with over the computer. the night was way too short though. There were many that I didn't get to talk to, or didn't get to spend enough time with. It seemed a hug and hello were the order of the day, but nothing spectacular followed. This is partly my silly "OOOH SHINEY!" brain defect and mostly because I wanted to get in depth with those I really missed!

All in all, everyone looked great, some looked older than others, some looked EXACTLY like they did in high school and, gosh darn it, we all mostly turned out just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home