Tuesday, October 18, 2005

See what you made me do?

Yup this is typical me. I hop on a bandwagon after watching many, many go by, but don't exactly know where this one is going.

So My friend sends me his blog, and in an attempt to tell him that I look forward to reading his thoughts, I ended up starting one of my own. Ugh!. Oh well, it should be fun to see where this goes, if anywhere, and see what kind of people out there read these things anyway.

I should warn you that I am a"head down" typer and make many many mistakes, not all of them spell checkable, so bear with me, or move on. I do not have any hopes of grandure, and will not tolerate any literature flames. I do not claim to be a great writer, just your typical computer user with too much time on my hands, or so it will appear at times, I am sure.

Ok, my boy is finally asleep, so I should crawl back to my warm bed. Its too late to be thinking, even random thoughts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick Knight said...

Well... look at that. Elena's got a blog! Your first post was a success — charming and disarming. Kisses to the youngsters.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home